“No matter how harsh a change is, it is good to adopt and adapt it in life”
It doesn’t matter if you stay in a rented apartment or an owned one, if you have spent several years there, you must think of shifting to another house. There are a lot of reasons to bring such a change to your life – your house sees different things with you; your fights, tears, laughter, stress, depression, etc. It silently grasps all such emotions. Its positivity is replaced with the negativity that your life releases. Thus, it shows the following five signs to let you know that it is time for you to move on from its floors:
1) Cracked walls: This is one of the biggest signs for you to change your house. If there are a lot of cracks on different walls, you have got to get out of there right away. Start searching for another house, since it means that your house has given up on you.
2) Squeaking floor: Most of the people have wooden floors, which start squeaking when the house turns really old. Just like you see in the horror movies, the floor has this sadistic sound that people fear the most.
3) Depressive interiors: If you have been staying in the house for last fifty or fifty five years, you find the walls coming closer to you the moment you sit on the floor. The interiors start depressing you and you fear staying inside. There are also times when you start crying for no reason at all and feel depressed. If this has been happening to you, you are not at fault; it is just the house that you have to change. Start searching for a new house RIGHT NOW, if this happens with you.
4) Friends don’t drop by, even to say HI: If you have a good social circle, this is the best way to find if it is time for you to shift to another location – call up your friends and invite them over. If they are reluctant to come to your house and turn down your invitation, it is probably because you have a lot of negativity at home, due to which people repel against the energies.
5) Lack of inner happiness at home: This is something that you can find out very easily – the next weekend, don’t go out and simply stay back at home. Find out if you are internally happy, when you are alone at home. If you feel terribly restless or uncomfortable in your own house, it is time for you to search for a nice apartment somewhere else.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9267675